homecontactaboutsite securityreceiving your documents
NCP Flightpath car park at Glasgow AirportPlease find below full details of one of our secure glasgow airport car parks, if you have any further questions then please call or email us. Click here to return to our homepage.
NCP Flightpath Glasgow
Car Park Security:
NCP Flightpath is a 24 open car park that offers excellent arrangements in security. With regular patrols doing rounds in the car parking premises – the security fencing and CCTV cameras ensure that no unauthorized intrusion ever happens.
Car Park Details:
NCP Flightpath is only 5 minutes from the terminal building at the Glasgow airport. In addition to this, courtesy transfers run every 5th minute all through the 24 hrs of the day to benefit our customers.
Reason to use this car park:
The short transfer time from the airport to the terminal is a winner for the NCP Flightpath Glasgow.
Distance to the airport:
The car park is just a 5 minute drive from this affordable and safe car park near Glasgow airport.
After coming to the car park, you will be required to take a ticket from the barrier and park your vehicle. Please make a note of the car in the compound and then, return to the nearest bus stop to catch the drive to the airport.
While leaving the car parking area, you will be asked to display your ticket & mention the exact booking reference at the customer service desk at the exit. This is a normal routine so please do not be offended.
NCP Flightpath Glasgow has reserved parking bays near to the bus stop for Blue Badge holders. We also provide wheelchair access on courtesy coaches, whenever required.
• A minimum stay of 4 days is applicable in all cases
• Also note that only during off-peak periods like 11:30pm to 5am, you can use the intercom points to ask for transfers.
• These points are located at Bus Stops so they are easy to find.
• If you are coming from Glasgow – Leave the M8 motorway at Junction 28. Then at the 1stroundabout take 1st exit right along Sanderling Road. Remember take the very first exit or you might be headed for trouble. Go along this road, cross the second roundabout and go further up ahead to the roundabout at cross-point of Sanderling Road and Abbotsinch Road. Just take the 1st exit left onto Abbotsinch Road and follow the road leading to the next roundabout. Please note that you will have to take a right turn at this point into Arran Avenue. The car park entrance will be on your left.
• If you are arriving from the St. James Interchange, take the exit way leading to the Glasgow Airport. Take a left turn to get into the one way system and follow the signs for Long Stay car parks. This will take you to NCP Flightpath Glasgow.
The easiest way to organise your airport car parking - you book online and immediately you have everything you need to park your car at the airport. For any questions which may arise after booking we supply you with our Customer Services department telephone number.
|Terms and Conditions |
|Airport Parking||Airport Parking | Heathrow parking | Gatwick parking | Luton | Stansted | Birmingham | East Midlands | Bristol | Cardiff | Manchester airport parking | Liverpool | Leeds Bradford | Newcastle | Glasgow | Edinburgh | Aberdeen | Belfast | Blackpool | Coventry | Dover | Durham Tees Valley | Folkestone | Humberside | London City | Norwich | Southampton|
|Airport Hotels||uk airport hotels | Heathrow airport hotels | Gatwick airport hotels | Luton airport hotels | Birmingham | East Midlands | Bristol | Manchester airport hotels | Newcastle | Glasgow | Edinburgh | Aberdeen | Belfast | Blackpool | Coventry | Dover | Durham Tees Valley | Folkestone | Norwich | Southampton|
|Airport Lounges||uk airport lounges | Heathrow airport lounges | Gatwick airport lounges | Luton | Birmingham | East Midlands | Bristol | Manchester airport lounges | Newcastle | Glasgow | Edinburgh | Aberdeen | Belfast | Humberside|
|Short Breaks||UK | Europe | North America|
|© Copyright : UK Airport Car Parking|